- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewelry frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water as can loosen settings.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
- Avoid contact with chemicals.
Should your piece need cleaning, I recommend using luke warm water and a mild dish washing soap. Pat the piece dry with a lint free cloth, and set aside to fully air dry before storing. There are some nice sterling silver cleaners. Due to the delicate nature of gemstones, pearls, and crystals, I do not recommend using sterling cleaners. If you have no choice, I would suggest sending the piece to me for cleaning. I do not charge to clean your piece. All you pay is shipping to and from my studio.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend! and Sparkle on!!!