Sunday, April 10, 2011

Someone Else's Job

I love my job, don’t get me wrong.  But, I have to admit, there are parts that are just not my favorite.  I am sure a lot of you will agree.  I love to create.  I love to find pretty sparkly things.  I love to tie something that I do to Marylin Monroe (My Idol).  However, these days, the more I create, the more I work.  Taking picture, creating catchy and cool descriptions…..  I have decided, being the princess that I am, that this all must be someone else’s job!  My job is that of the artist.  I get to do the fun stuff!!!  It is someone else’s jobs to do the rest….market, photograph, blah blah.

I have decided to hire an assistant.  Fictitiously of course, who can afford an assistant?  This assistant should be at my beck and call, (No pun intended) and shall cater to my every artistic whim.  In fact, I think we ALL should have this assistant.  We shall call him….. (Has to be a man and cute enough to be considered pool boy status)  Edward !!!  No twighlight reference, just an old yet cool name. (Was also considering William, but with the royal wedding comin up….well, ya know)

OK, so Edward needs to begin by organizing my office (no small task) surprisingly he does so without complaint.  Oh, he is working out splendidly.  Next I think he needs to photograph and list all my items for me.  They are doing no good tucked away in their little pouches!  No cheesy photos either, we are talking top notch – treasury acceptable pictures.  In his spare time, he will organize my paperwork, create an excel spreadsheet to ease my ordering worries, and wrap and ship all incoming orders with the artistry of Tiffany’s.  If anyone else has suggestions for Edwards job description, please feel free to post.  Oh, pictures of Edward are always welcome.  I love Fanciful Sundays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment